I love fruity cocktails, and if they’re sparkling, then so much the better! Needless to say this one’s right up my street! I love the taste of sparkling apple juice with this cocktail, but any sparkling juice will do.
Prep: 5 mins
4tbsp. sugar syrup
2tbsp. Lemon juice
Seeds of 2 pomegranates
Sparkling apple juice
Mint leaves or citrus zest to decorate
- Crush blackberries and seeds of one pomegranate.
- Strain and pour into cocktail shaker.
- Add sugar syrup.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add vodka
- Shake well.
- Strain and pour over ice and remaining pomegranate seeds in 4 glasses
- Top up with Sparkling juice.
- Garnish and serve.
- Marvel at how delicious it is!