Ginger and Lemongrass Mojito
I love cocktails… I love ginger… I love lemongrass… I love mojitos… what’s not to love about this ginger mojito cocktail?
GINGER AND LEMONGRASS MOJITO
1 1″ piece ginger, peeled and sliced
2 stalks lemongrass
8 mint leaves
1 tbsp. Sugar syrup
1 tbsp. lime juice
50ml white rum
Ginger beer or ale
Ice and extra mint leaves
- Muddle together mint leaves, one lemongrass stalk and ginger.
- Add sugar syrup, lime juice and rum. Shake well.
- Half fill highball glass with ice and extra mint leaves.
- Strain mixture into glass.
- Top with ginger beer or ale.
- Serve with lime slices and remaining lemongrass.
Posted on March 27, 2018, in Basement Bar and tagged alcohol, Cocktail, drinks, flavour, fruit, Ginger, glass, Highball glass, Ice, juice, Leaves, lemongrass, lime, lime juice, mint, Mojito, rum, Spice, Sugar, Syrup, White. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.