I love fruity cocktails, and if they’re sparkling, then so much the better! Needless to say this one’s right up my street! I love the taste of sparkling apple juice with this cocktail, but any sparkling juice will do.
Prep: 5 mins
4tbsp. sugar syrup
2tbsp. Lemon juice
Seeds of 2 pomegranates
Sparkling apple juice
Mint leaves or citrus zest to decorate
- Crush blackberries and seeds of one pomegranate.
- Strain and pour into cocktail shaker.
- Add sugar syrup.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add vodka
- Shake well.
- Strain and pour over ice and remaining pomegranate seeds in 4 glasses
- Top up with Sparkling juice.
- Garnish and serve.
- Marvel at how delicious it is!
Posted on August 31, 2017, in Basement Bar and tagged alcohol, Apple, berries, Blackberries, Cocktail, drinks, fruit, Garnish, glass, Ice, juice, Leaves, lemon, mint, Pomegranate, recipes, seeds, Shaker, Sparkling, Sugar, Syrup, vodka, zest. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.