Pineapple Coconut Fizz
Pineapple and coconut make a great partnership, and this mocktail is perfect as a refreshing summer drink.
Prep: 5-10 minutes
Total: 5-10 minutes
- ½ x medium pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped, reserving 1 skin-on slice, cut into wedges, to decorate
- 200ml pineapple and coconut juice drink
- ½ x 28g pack fresh mint, washed and chopped, reserving a few sprigs to decorate
- Crushed ice
- Soda water to top up
- Put the pineapple in a bowl and crush using the end of a rolling pin.
- Tip into a jug and add the pineapple and coconut juice and the chopped mint.
- Fill 4 glasses with crushed ice, then pour over the pineapple mixture.
- Stir with a cocktail stick, then top with soda water
- Decorate with the reserved pineapple wedges and mint to serve.
Posted on July 19, 2014, in In The Kitchen and tagged coconut, coconut juice, coconut water, drinks, food, fruit, herbs, Ice, mint, mocktail, pineapple, recipes, Sainsbury's, soda water. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.