Sparkling Pomegranate Fizz
SPARKLING POMEGRANATE FIZZ
Prep time: 5 mins
500ml pomegranate juice
200ml sparkling wine
12 red rose petals
- Cut the pomegranates in half.
- Hold above a plate with the cut side down and tap with a wooden spoon to release the seeds.
- Mix together the pomegranate juice, gin, and wine in a jug until well combined.
- Pour between 6 glasses.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and rose petals.
- Pomegranate Cocktail (mrsadorable.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Cocktail Pairing: Pomegranate Margarita (sequinsatbreakfast.com)
Posted on December 7, 2013, in In The Kitchen and tagged alcohol, Christmas, Cocktail, drinks, fruit, party, Pomegranate, recipes, Rose, Sparkling wine, Valentines Day, weddings pomegranate juice. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.